International College of Surgeons
United States Section
Founded September 1, 1951
The ICS-US Alliance has been providing tireless and diligent support to the ICS-US Section and its mission since its inception on September 1, 1951.
Currently, the ICS-US Alliance has over 300 active members located throughout the United States. Many members attend the Annual Meeting and participate in the many activities the ICS-US Alliance supports.
By joining the ICS-US Alliance, you and your family can acquaint yourselves with other Fellows and their families through appealing cultural activities, social functions, and the organizing of special events for the benefit of the College.
Come and participate in the ICS-US Alliance.
- Spouses, family members, and friends of ICS-US Fellows are eligible for membership within the ICS-US Alliance.
- Spouses of New Fellows are automatically awarded a complimentary membership for the first year!
- After the first year, spouses and family members are asked to pay an annual voluntary contribution of $40.00 per person.
- Membership allows you to participate in all of the exciting activities and events supported by the ICS-US Alliance.
The primary focus of the ICS-US Alliance is to:
- Conduct fundraising activities to benefit;
- Continuing Medical Education Programs
- Clinical Surgical Teams Project
- The International Museum of Surgical Science
- Research and Scholarship Grants
- Organize humanitarian projects and community events which provide positive public awareness about the College and its mission while simultaneously benefiting our communities
- Offer on-site assistance at scientific meetings in the areas of registration and hospitality
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
The General Membership Meeting is regularly held during the Annual Meeting and addresses such topics as:
- Introduction of Current Officers
- ICS-US Alliance Goals and Objectives
- Fundraising Activities
- Community and Humanitarian Projects
- ICS-US Meetings
- Special Events