2016 RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
General Information and Eligibility
How to Enter...
- Go to the electronic submission form (link located below)
Before Tuesday, March 15, 2016 you must also submit:
- A copy of the original clinical research paper as a PDF via e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscripts will be submitted to the judges for blind review. Please do not include your name or other identification within the paper.
Applicant Rules and Submission Guidelines
- All applications/submissions must be based on new/original research that has not been previously submitted or presented in other competitions.
- All presentations MUST be given by the submitting applicant.
- The deadline for application to the competition is Tuesday, December 1, 2015.
- If needed, applicants have until Tuesday, March 15, 2016 to submit their final papers. However, this manuscript submission deadline only applies to applications that met the initial December 1st deadline. There will be no new applications accepted after December 1, 2015.
Judging and Award Distribution
- The top written presentations will be selected for participation in the on-site/final judging.
- There are a limited number of speaking slots; applicants are not guaranteed an oral presentation at the meeting.
- An additional panel of judges will be assembled at the conference to score the oral presentations.
- Scores from both panels will be totaled and the winners selected from the top presentations.
- Winners will be announced during the meeting.
Contact Maggie Kearney at 312-787-1662 or Email: email@example.com
Submission Deadline - December 1, 2015